DEVELOPMENT & OUTREACH INTERN
The East Turkistan National Awakening Movement (ETNAM) is seeking an intern to help with development and outreach.
- Conducting research to identify prospective donors
- Draft grant reports and (or) proposals
- Writing letters to potential donors
- Reach out to local human rights and political organizations and universities.
- Strong interest and passion for human rights, activism, and grassroots organizing
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Can pitch and execute creative new ideas
- Experience with outreach
Applicants are expected to commit a minimum of 10 hours per week within a 10 to 12-week period.
This internship is unpaid, but we are happy to work with you to help you receive class credit.
Travel expenses (metro, uber, etc) will be compensated or reimbursed.
This internship will provide you the opportunity for skill development and work experience in the nonprofit sector; references will be given upon successful completion of the internship; unique learning experience in one of the most effective grassroots organizations in the field of human rights & political activism.