We wish all of our neighbors, supporters, and friends a blessed Ramadan!
Currently, over 3 million Turkic Muslims are being held in concentration camps across China-Occupied East Turkistan. This year is the third consecutive year in which the Muslims of East Turkistan are facing a full Ramadan ban. The people of East Turkistan are facing an unprecedented level of oppression, they are facing a genocide.
- Praying banned
- Fasting banned
- Qurans, Bibles, and other religious texts are banned
- Mosques, Churches, and other places of worship are being destroyed
- Turkic women are being forced to marry ethnically Chinese men
- Muslims are being forced to eat pork and drink alcohol
- Funerals are banned and the deceased are being cremated
- Religious marriage rituals are banned
- Invoking the name of Allah (God) is banned
- Over 500,000 Turkic children have been forcibly separated from their families and taken to government boarding schools / orphanages to be raised as Chinese atheists
- Speaking Uyghur, Kazakh, Kyrgyz, Uzbek, or any other Turkic language in public is forbidden
- The people of East Turkistan are being tortured, starved, raped, and brutally killed daily.