GRAPHIC DESIGN & DIGITAL CONTENT INTERN
The East Turkistan National Awakening Movement (ETNAM) is looking for an intern to help produce creative and dynamic image and video content across social media platforms and the ETNAM website. This is an opportunity to create compelling and impactful content.
- Design print and web designs for events, campaigns, and grassroots outreach
- Manage basic upkeep of website
- Strong interest in and passion for human rights, activism, and grassroots organizing
- Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS, and experience in web-design
- Past experience with Adobe Premiere Pro and video editing is a plus
- Attention to detail, and ability to multitask between multiple projects
Applicants are expected to commit a minimum of 10 hours per week within a 10 to 12-week period.
This internship is unpaid, but we are happy to work with you to help you receive class credit.
Travel expenses (metro, uber, etc) will be compensated or reimbursed.
This internship will provide you the opportunity for skill development and work experience in the nonprofit sector; references will be given upon successful completion of the internship; unique learning experience in one of the most effective grassroots organizations in the field of human rights & political activism.