ETNAM is organized as an international political and human rights organization that seeks to restore the independence of East Turkistan in order to safeguard the freedoms and human rights of the people of East Turkistan in order to ensure their long-term survival. We promote and protect their fundamental rights and freedoms, and we strive to uphold the national interests of the Uyghur nation, and all other peoples of East Turkistan (Uyghurs, Kazakhs, Kyrgyz, Uzbeks, Tatars, & others), both within East Turkistan and abroad. Democracy, Human Rights, and Independence for East Turkistan and its people are our objectives, and our main goal is to establish unity, democratic values, and compassion among our people, so that we can restore our Republic of East Turkistan in accordance with international laws
From its very inception ETNAM emerged as an active force with clear aims and objectives. It also served as a catalyst to bring out certain reforms and changes within the East Turkistan / Uyghur community so as to enhance the development of truly democratic society. ETNAM therefore, sees itself as an instrument.
Being a political and human rights movement, activities of ETNAM is not restricted just to its members, as it also receives the active support of all East Turkistanis (Uyghurs, Kazakhs, Kyrgyz, Uzbeks, and Tatars) and their supporters– young and old, men and women, intellectuals, business-owners , religious scholars and lay.
- We will actively strive to restore our independent state of East Turkistan
- We will actively strive to preserve our culture, language, religion, and history by utilizing all available opportunities and resources
- We will actively cooperate with all states (governments), organizations, and individuals who wish to help free our nation from Chinese oppression and occupation.
- We will actively strive to instill human rights, democracy religious freedom and patriotism within our nation.
- We will actively strive to create compassion, justice, and unity among our nation and work together to stand up against Chinese oppression.
- Without having our Independence, we cannot truly have human rights! Without our freedom, there cannot be any justice!
- Prioritize the survival and overall interest of our nation (National Interest)
- Be open, honest, and accountable
- Position our youth as the vanguard of our nation
- Promote and protect national unity and integrity by giving up all distinctions based on religion, regionalism or status.
- Produce solutions and be diligent
- Have concrete objectives and stay focused
- Uphold and promote democracy, education, human rights, and religious freedom.
- Uphold, promote, and respect our culture.
- Encourage patriotism in all fields.